The GVX-3HR, equiped with Clean Vibration Technology, represents a new level of precision, speed, and consistency in vibration welding. It includes all the major options packages to maximize performance.
- Improved weld quality and consistency through continual feedback from closed loop sensors that ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Lightning-fast cycle time to support high-speed, automated applications
- Smaller footprint yet larger lift table (1070 x 600 mm) than traditional vibration welders
- User-friendly industrial PC control with improved operator experience
- Servo actuation offers reduced maintenance, increased uptime, and around 35% less energy use than similar hydraulic machines.
- Equipped with dual-axis infrared pre-heat, for applications requiring clean welds with minimized particulates, flash, or other visible contaminants.
- Local, rapid-response technical expertise and repair service supported by Branson’s worldwide network of facilities
- Head Drive Power Rating: 30 kW
- Lift Table Max Speed: 500 mm/s
- Actuation: Servo
- Certifications: Designed to CE, ISO, and ANSI norms
- Communication Protocol: CANOpen
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Data Interface: USB (qty 4), Ethernet
For More Info: