- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
- Auxiliary Gas Shield: A bright idea – a bright weld
- Implementation of Welding Simulation for Pre-Employment Evaluation and Entry Level GMAW Welder Training
- Obituary: Parimal Biswas (16.04.1950 – 30.04.2021)
Welcome to EAA Publication, your Number 1 source for everything that’s related to WELDING. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best information through WELDFAB TECH TIMES, India’s Only Welding Magazine with a focus on Welding, Fabrication and related segments.
Founded in 2017, EAA Publication has come a long way. When we first started out, our passion to boost the welding sector drove us to quit day job, do tons of research, etc. so that EAA Publication can offer its readers the right and latest information about welding.
We now serve customers across various countries and sectors like Welding and fabrication industry, government agencies, automobile industry, ship building, steel, railways, construction industry, oil and gas, aerospace, defence, traders, training institutes, welding consultants, educational departments, power segment, and many more.
The magazine has successfully reached approximately 5,000+ readers through print versions in India. Digitally, WeldFab Tech Times have crossed approximately 1,00,000+ readers from both the national and international markets.
Besides the Magazine, EAA Publication feels delighted to share few words/ thoughts also on ‘WELDFAB TECH AWARDS’ organized exclusively for the Welding Industry. For the First Time in India, an Awards Night was held in the year 2019, exclusively for the welding fraternity. The objective of the Award is to Encourage and Reward the welding industry for their Excellence and Innovations. The event received an overwhelming response. Approximately 150+ delegates from various sectors like welding, fabrication, steel, power, aerospace, government organizations, railways, etc. witnessed this auspicious event. We aim to continue with WeldFab Tech Awards after every 2 years.
With an objective to create an awareness on the importance of quality welding into any engineering and fabrication job, EAA Publication introduced ‘WELDFAB MEET’, a Welding Seminar exclusively for Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) areas.
To ‘Generate Quality Lead for improved Sales’, we have started ‘WELDFAB STORE’. This is one of the great platforms for the industry to generate new opportunities to sell its products. WELDFAB STORE permits product owners to target desired buyers at different locations. It allows the seller to expand database of interested buyers and also create huge traffic to its products.
We hope you enjoy reading WeldFab Tech Times magazine and stay connected to learn about the latest happenings in the sector.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.