- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||Welding Curtains|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
PVC Welding Curtains: Use and Application
Welding curtains are useful in industrial/contract sites where there is arc welding or metal grinding activity that generates sparks. Sparks or welding arc is harmful to the naked eye, for workers or passer-bys, it is therefore important for visual safety that curtains are used.
Welspring's approved and tested welding curtains would provide adequate visual protection for people in near proximity to welding/grinding activities, where exposure to high intensity welding sparks and light could be harmful.
Welspring's welding curtains meet CE EN1598-2011 norms, ensuring the curtain material has acceptable transparency, reflectance, UV resistance, and flame resistance.
Using 75 ft (23 m) curtain rolls with eyelets on one side
PVC Strip Partitions
PVC partitions are useful in industrial/contract sites where arc welding or metal grinding activity can cause visual harm. The strip partitions provide flexibility of user/machine/equipment movement through the partitioned area. The strips can be easily crossed without compromising on the workplace safety.
Welding booths are collapsible & portable enclosures that can be carried to an industrial/contract site where arc welding or metal grinding activity is prevalent. A welding booth provides the user with a protected, cordoned off area, which inhibits the bright and harmful arc welding/metal grinding sparks from leaving the booth. Thereby reducing any harm to other people on site.
Our welding booths are made with steel frames and PVC welding curtains.
- Each section easily slides in for locking
- Pipe joints have screwless push fit snap locks
- No tools required for assembly
- Made of 1" (25mm) round tube
*Actual curtain sizes are slightly smaller than the metal frame, as they are made to fit the frame.
*Special custom to order sizes can also be supplied