- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
SMARTWELD 500 AIR
MEA (Mobile Energy Australia) is an Australian manufacturer of vehicle-mounted Compressed Air Products. The company introduces its latest product developments – the SmartWeld 500 Air.
SmartWeld/MaxWeld design removes any safety ambiguity regarding frequency requirements for Australian work and mine sites. Also, any confusion relating to frequency requirement of tools or motors being selected for 50Hz or 60 Hz. The SmartWeld is a 500 Amp 50 Hz, 60 CFM/150 PSI 3 in 1, Generator Welder Air Compressor. When designing the SmartWeld 500-Air MEA decided that due to the developments by welder manufactures in Invertor technology. It seemed to us that we should create a bespoke Generator and integrated a serious rotary screw compressor to the engine.
The SmartWeld is compliant to AS/NZS 3010:2017 Electrical Installations – Generating Sets wired to AS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules
The Ultimate 3 in 1 – Welding Package – Welder, Generator & Air Compressor
- Fully programmable generator controller with digital readout.
- 4 Pole Battery Isolator Switch.
- Anderson Plug for jump starter.
- On/Off Switches lockable.
- Lockable fuel filling door.
- 1 x 50 Amp outlet.
- 1 x 32 Amp outlet.
- 2x 15 Amp outlet.
- Same Side Servicing.
- Emergency Stop.
- Compressor Load/Unload Switch.
- Compressor oil cooling by fully S/S water cooled plate heat exchanger.
- Hard Wire Terminal Box.
- Air Filter and Regulator.
- Low Coolant level shut down.
- Low fuel flashing orange light.
- Fully Bunded 150 litre Fuel Tank.
- Dimensions 1680L x 955W x 1260H.
- Weight 1100Kg.
- Noise Level 78 dba.
- Compliant to AS/NZS 3010:2017 Electrical Installations – Generating Sets.
- Compliant to AS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules for Generating Sets.
- 2 x Fuel Senders, 1 to round fuel gauge, 1 to the controller at 10% fuel level to initiate orange flashing light warning on canopy top, (NO shutdown on low fuel needed).
For More Info:
Mobile Energy Australia
Tel: +61 7 3273 6803