- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Introducing Fiberstar CNC Laser Systems
LaserStar presents the 3901 & 3903 Series FiberStar CNC Laser System. The state-of-the-art CNC laser platform is a benchtop System (available in two sizes) with the ability to laser cut or laser weld using an interchangeable laser head for material processing. This system provides a compact footprint and offers an economical option for businesses, while providing one machine than can both cut and weld.
FiberStar CNC Laser Systems produce high quality, dimensionally accurate laser cuts and/or laser welds on a wide variety of materials, while maintaining low operating costs for rapid return on investment. The state-of-the-art, fully integrated laser source provides excellent beam quality while producing many years of reliable performance.
FiberStar systems come with 4-Axis (X/Y/Z and optional Rotary) CNC system controller, an integrated computer with Windows operating system and ready-to-use LaserStar MotionFX Software. This air cooled CNC laser system is available in 150 & 300 Watt models.
As a turnkey solution provider, LaserStar’s Applications Specialists will evaluate your laser welding or cutting requirements, define the application goals and objectives, specify and verify the correct technology, and define a complete laser system configuration to accomplish the desired results. Designed and built in America.
- Medical Device and Instruments
•Jewelry (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Titanium)
•Aerospace and Electronics
•Automotive and Micro Components
•Complex Industrial Alloys
•Tool & Die Components
•Ceramics and Plastics