- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
CCHS hosts welding competition
On 8th March, 2019 Colquitt County High School hosted its annual welding competition. Welding students from 18 school districts entered as well as home schooled students. There were 87 contestants. Cairo High School welding students planned to attend but were unable to do so. Instead they are helping with tornado cleanup in their town.
Sponsors this year included Tulsa Welding School, Lincoln Electric, Airgas, Cooper Welding, Hypertherm Equipment, Miller Electric, Jones Welding, Lasseter Tractor and Demott Tractor.