- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
CCHS hosts welding competition
On 8th March, 2019 Colquitt County High School hosted its annual welding competition. Welding students from 18 school districts entered as well as home schooled students. There were 87 contestants. Cairo High School welding students planned to attend but were unable to do so. Instead they are helping with tornado cleanup in their town.
Sponsors this year included Tulsa Welding School, Lincoln Electric, Airgas, Cooper Welding, Hypertherm Equipment, Miller Electric, Jones Welding, Lasseter Tractor and Demott Tractor.