- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||Silver Zinc Guard|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
Welding & Metal Treatment Products
Callington Haven is Australia's largest supplier of chemicals for the welding market with a market leading position in pickling gels, anti-spatter spray, passivators and other pre and post treatment chemicals.
We understand how important the appropriate product is for the job and can provide advice on what product to use to ensure the best result. These chemicals typically have a need for a very high level of health, safety and environmental awareness, and Callington can assist where required with the safe use and disposal of its products.
These products are available either direct or through distributors and can be supplied to any destination globally from a number of stocking points. Please refer to our contacts page for your nearest contact, or see below for our complete range of products as well as the Technical Data Sheets.
Callington has a range of industrial aerosols specially formulated for specific industries and applications. They are scientifically formulated, laboratory and workshop tested. These products have been designed to meet the needs of the professional tradesman and the serious DIY user.
- Manufactured in Australia
- Scientifically formulated
- Workshop tested and approved
- Enviromentally friendly
- User friendly