- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
Pascagoula shipyard upgrades welding automation
Ingalls Shipbuilding Mississippi-based Ingalls Shipbuilding has agreed with Pemamek to acquire large-scale PEMA welding automation solutions to its Pascagoula shipyard. The extensive delivery encompasses a state-of-the-art plate lengthening line, that can feed two complete modern flat panel lines simultaneously, and several other highly advanced solutions like robotized welding and integrated milling and welding applications. The extensive and technologically advanced automation solutions will provide Ingalls improved panel production and enhanced workflow.
To signal its decisiveness to maintain the position as the world’s leading and most modern shipyard, in 2014 the Mississippi-based Ingalls Shipbuilding kicked off the extensive “Shipyard of the Future” initiative. The planned investment is designed to result in raised level of automation, enhanced production quality and improved workflow.