- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Forney introduces four new welding machines
Forney Industries has introduced four new machines to expand its Easy Weld line. These welding and plasma cutting machines are suitable for do-it-yourselfers, auto enthusiasts, metalworking artists, and hobbyists. The machines can be used in a garage with standard 120-V power.
The line includes the 140 FC-i flux-cored inverter machine, which welds plate up to ¼ in.; the 140 MP for GMAW, SMAW, and GTAW with 0.030-in.-dia. wire; the 100 ST SMAW and lift-arc GTAW machine that welds up to 5/16 in.; and the 20 P plasma cutter, which cuts up to ¼-in. mild steel.