- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
CCC unveils $10 million expansion of manufacturing, welding programs in Hastings
Central Community College is turning to the community to help raise the last $500,000 needed for a major expansion project on the Hastings campus.
Dean Moors, Executive Director of the CCC Foundation, said the college plans to spend $10.3 million in total in the next two years to remodel the and add a 17,000-square-foot addition to the Hamilton Building.
The addition, which is slated to open in fall 2019, would house the advanced manufacturing design technology program while the 15,000-square-foot existing building will be renovated for the welding program. The two programs currently share the existing space.
Moors said the growing demand for a skilled labor force has increased the need for updated facilities and larger programs in those areas.