- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Airgas to build two production facilities in California
Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, announced plans to increase its presence in California with the construction of a new liquid carbon dioxide (CO2) production facility in Stockton, CA and the expansion of an air separation unit (ASU) in Etiwanda, CA. Once on-stream, the two facilities will significantly increase the company’s merchant gas capabilities in the state.
The new facility in Stockton, CA will produce liquid CO2 and support the manufacturing of dry ice used in a variety of customer applications, from water treatment and food chilling to freezing systems and brewing and winemaking. The plant’s process will use CO2 by-product from Pacific Ethanol’s nearby ethanol production facility. With the additional plant in Stockton, Airgas will have three strategically located CO2 plants in Northern, Central, and Southern California.
The ASU expansion will be constructed within the existing facility, an energy-efficient ASU first inaugurated in 2011 by Air Liquide. This ASU benefits from Air Liquide’s innovative, cutting-edge technologies to operate efficiently, enabling Airgas to minimize power consumption and overall production costs.
Pascal Vinet, Airgas Chief Executive Officer commented, “with these two new production facilities in California, we are continuing to bolster our network of Airgas production facilities throughout the region in this important and growing market. The facilities will enhance our gas supply chain output and fortify long-term reliability for our packaged and merchant gas customers throughout the western United States.”