|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
Weldbrite utilises innovative Australian technology for the formulation of a high adhesion stainless steel pickling gel for spray pickling applications It is used to remove the black oxide marks or burn scale left during welding of stainless steel. After use of Weldbrite the weld area should have the same look as the rest of the steel being used. Weldbrite leaves a clean professionally finished stainless steel weld area.
* Quick acting
* One step treatment
* Completely water rinsable
* Convenient size packs - no wastage
* Can be used on vertical surfaces
WELDBRITE PICKLING GEL
Is a strong AST A 380 complaint formulation.
A thick high adhesion gel.
Effectively removes free iron.
Provides fast ating, one step descaling.
Completely water soluble.
Supplied with application brush.
WELDBRITE PICKLING GEL gives you
Rapid pickling and cleaning of weld area and the heat affected zone
Enhancement of the auto paaivation process
Efficiency in fabrication
Non residual treatment
Easy to use, even on vertical surfaces
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean the weld area carefully using a stainless steel brush.
2. Shake the contents of the Weldbrite for10-20 seconds prior to opening the container to ensure a smooth consistency, especially if the container has not been used for a long time.
3. Ensure that the surface is cool before applying the Weldbrite paste.
4. Apply the Weldbrite gel to the area to be cleaned, using the brush provided.
5. Leave the gel on for approximately 10 minutes. On some types of stainless steel this could take longer.
6. To remove the gel, rinse with water, it may be necessary to scrub the area with a stainless steel compatible scotch brite pad to remove any visible etching to match the remaining surface.