- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||SPECIAL METALS WELDING PRODUCTS CO., USA|
|COMPANY NAME:||WELDWELL SPECIALITY PVT. LTD./ NIVEK AGENCIES|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
Special Metals Welding Products is the world's leading supplier of nickel-base welding consumables for joining high-nickel alloys and high-performance steels; joining or repair-welding cast irons; welding dissimilar metals, and overlaying on steel. The facility at Newton, North Carolina, manufactures a range of nickel-base filler wires and weldstrip, flux-coated electrodes, flux-cored wires, and fluxes. Warehouse stocks are maintained in North Carolina, Texas, California, Canada, Europe and Asia.
Special Metals Welding Products Company has the most complete range of high nickel alloy welding consumables available on the market including those for the joining dissimilar metals and the welding and repair of cast iron. Special Metals is acknowledged as the world's leading developer and manufacturer of wrought nickel alloys and nickel welding consumables. The leading position of this worldwide business is demonstrated in the ownership of almost all of the industry-recognized trademarks such as: INCONEL®, INCOLOY®, NIMONIC®, NILO®, MONEL® and INCO-WELD®. Special Metals is a supplier to many critical industries where our experience of both process and product application and ability to truly support the customer is widely acknowledged.
The Newton facility produces a full line of Nickel welding products including the flux-coated electrodes, filler metals for MIG and TIG, flux cored wires and fluxes for submerged arc.We are aurhorised distributors for the entire range of SMWPC Welding Consumables for Nickel & Nickel Alloys. For additional details and product enquiries emails can be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org