- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
|COMPANY NAME:||D&H Secheron Electrodes Pvt. Ltd.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
Cromotherme-20(Mo) (AWS Code: SFA 5.5 E9018-G) is meant for the SMAW process with a focus on the Castingas its main application.Cromotherme-20Mo is a low hydrogen iron power type electrode yielding a weld deposit containing
1.25 Cr - 1.0 Mo - 0.25 V. The electrode produces stable and steady arc, easy striking and re-striking. The slag is easily detachable. The welds are of radiographic quality. Ideal for welding Cr – Mo - V steels of similar compositions, filling up work on alloy castings of similar compositions e.g. GS17CrMoV510. The weld metal possesses excellent room temperature and elevated temperature properties.
This product is know for its For GS17CrMoV510 casting, Excellent elevated temperature properties.. It is used by companies like NTPC, BHEL, L&T Power.