- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Retired Deputy Chief Metallurgist, Konkan Railway
Welding is extensively applied for our nation building. From welding of mild steel structures, to deep sea hyperbaric welding and welding in outer space, this technology today span a wide spectrum. Nation’s various core sectors viz. Energy, Steel, Aerospace, Transport and Railways, Gas and Petroleum, besides, general industry all use welding technology which is crucial and is of vital importance. Innovative approach and technical knowledge are called for in the fast changing situation, where techno-economic considerations tend to get distorted or diluted in absence of proper information and documents.
Newer materials and the methodologies for joining them have been evolved which need basic concepts of metallurgy and pre and post weld heat treatment of the products with proper inspection, strict quality assurance and control, safety besides productivity.
I am glad that WeldFab Tech Times have come forward by bringing the bi-monthly magazine for the industry.
I wish them success.