- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
Computer Controlled G.T.A. Welding System “Fully Integrated” for Automatic Welding
The AWS-200 Advanced Welding System is a microprocessor-based system designed and built to provide a high quality, economically priced, very accurate and repeatable, total welding system.
This is a Dual use system i.e. it can be used for TIG Welding as well as for Plasma Welding
The AWS-200 is a highly refined field proven product. Its software base and hardware are the end result of 20+ years of designing and manufacturing precision automatic computer controlled G.T.A. welding systems.
This precision D.C. power supply allows options for a travel rate servo, arc distance control and wire feed servo all in a single, rugged modular enclosure.
- Close Loop Servo Control of Weld Current, Travel Speed, Arc Distance Control & Wire Feed
- Internal memory holds up to 60 multi-level multi-function weld schedules key switch protected
- Synchronized current, voltage, travel and wire, if desired
- Torch and back up gas flow meters, valves and gas fault sensors
- Programmable operator overrides 0 – 100%
- Minimal operator skill required
- Manually selected or automated multi-pass capability
- Detects and indicates faults, i.e., gas flow temperature, voltage, etc.
- Very operator friendly remote control & weld program selector
- Programmable high frequency protected optically isolated I/O 8 inputs & 8 outputs
- Remote pendant has expansion for 11 additional special feature buttons
- Can be used for Plasma Welding, by integrating a Plasma Console into the system
Higher current capacity models, AWS-400 and AWS-800, are also available in the product range.
These systems are manufactured by Weldlogic UK and sold, installed and serviced in India by M/s. Weldwell Speciality Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
For More Info:
Mr. Navin Badlani
Mob: +91 93235 05918