- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Welding Electrodes play a vital role in the construction industry. Sharp Electrodes Pvt Ltd, takes the pride of being one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Electrodes in India. The company produces about 2400 MT per annum of welding electrodes, which includes cast iron welding electrodes, copper coated mild steel wire, cutting electrodes, dry flux powder, hard facing welding electrodes, low alloy and high tensile welding electrodes, mild steel welding electrodes, stainless steel welding electrodes. About 90% of the production is served to the International market.
A medium heavy coated rutile type electrode deposits air hardening type weld metal of approx. 250 Brinell hardness. The weld metal is machinable. A buffer layer of SHARP – 7016 is recommended on carbon steels and low alloy steels.
It is a copper coated continuous solid wire for MIG/CO2 welding type. It gives smooth flow, stable arc and minimum spatter under optimum welding conditions. It is used for welding for structural steels with tensile strength upto 540 N/mm2.