- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
VW 6000 Series with Melt-Match®
VW6000 Series is Industry 4.0 ready providing remote connectivity for faster diagnosis, data acquisition, and service via most prevalent industrial communication protocols. VW6000 series is equipped with Dukane’s proprietary and easy to use HMI software to deliver the most efficient process control by providing real time graphing of amplitude, force, and collapse distance, with additional data to control, monitor, diagnose, and evaluate the welding process. The HMI software can store up to 200 Weld Setups/Recipes for continued success of different parts or manage parts from different vendors. On tool controls assure parts are present, held in place, and reduce manual errors, all VW6000 series welders will be able to be programed for multiple valves, part presence sensors and tool IDs. Dukane is committed to making the VW6000 Series easy to deploy worldwide and offers this new welder in multiple languages (English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, and Czech).
- Smallest Footprint
Provides the largest welding table in the industry with the smallest footprint, 25% smaller than current models.
- Repeatable process and consistent results
Melt-Match® technology provides repeatable process and consistent results by precisely controlling all phases of the welding process.
- Accurate Control
Melt-Match® parameters control the welding process “in motion” with real time closed-loop force control in addition to the real time velocity control. Force and weld velocity can be programmed in 10 independent segments to match the melt flow rate of the material.
- Avoid weld joints deformation and cold welds
Melt-Detect™ feature resumes motion once the plastic material has started to melt. By using Melt-Detect™ a user can avoid weld joints deformation and cold welds during the welding process, get uniform melt, and a hermetic seal.
- Instant Validation of Good Part
More meaningful data is obtained for instant validation of a good part. It reduces manufacturing cost with improved first pass yield and user can easily replicate a proven welding process from one system on additional VW 6000 series systems with 100% electric control and no pneumatics to adjust.