- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Reelcraft Spring Retractable WCH80001 Cable Welding Reel
Reelcraft’s Spring Retractable WCH80001 Cable Welding Reel is designed to improve safety in the work area and help to increase efficiency and productivity. The WCH80001 has a current path through a continuous 700 AMP, 90 V DC (maximum) rated enclosed slip ring. This cable reel can hold up to 75 feet of #3/0 or #4/0 work lead or electrode lead.
The individually powder coated components offer maximum protection from premature corrosion. The declutching arbor virtually eliminates the possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. The highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to ensure there are no imperfections, offering maximum service life.
For More Info: