- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
HBS -the industry leader in pad and stud welding
Stud welding – Saves time. Saves money. Unchallenged.
In many areas, stud welding is the most economic fastening method for components. If using thin plates, stud welding is often the only technical solution. The below information showcases the advantages of the technology.
Tremendous time and cost savings
No: drilling – punching – threading – gluing – riveting – screwing
New design potentials
- Very low distortion by extremely short welding time.
- No leaking caused by drilled holes.
- High strength.
- One-sided accessibility of the component is sufficient.
- Weldable even onto very thin plates.
- Joining of different materials is possible.