HBS -the industry leader in pad and stud welding
Stud welding – Saves time. Saves money. Unchallenged.
In many areas, stud welding is the most economic fastening method for components. If using thin plates, stud welding is often the only technical solution. The below information showcases the advantages of the technology.
Tremendous time and cost savings
No: drilling – punching – threading – gluing – riveting – screwing
New design potentials
- Very low distortion by extremely short welding time.
- No leaking caused by drilled holes.
- High strength.
- One-sided accessibility of the component is sufficient.
- Weldable even onto very thin plates.
- Joining of different materials is possible.