- OBITUARY: Dr G Padmanabham (RIP : 3rd June 2021)
- ADLINK Enables Automated Arc-Welding Defect Detection with Industrial Machine Vision Edge Solution Toward Industry 4.0
- voestalpine Bohler Welding sponsors National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders 2020-21
- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
HBS -the industry leader in pad and stud welding
Stud welding – Saves time. Saves money. Unchallenged.
In many areas, stud welding is the most economic fastening method for components. If using thin plates, stud welding is often the only technical solution. The below information showcases the advantages of the technology.
Tremendous time and cost savings
No: drilling – punching – threading – gluing – riveting – screwing
New design potentials
- Very low distortion by extremely short welding time.
- No leaking caused by drilled holes.
- High strength.
- One-sided accessibility of the component is sufficient.
- Weldable even onto very thin plates.
- Joining of different materials is possible.