- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Exciting New 16kW Laser Welding System
Cyan Tec’s advanced technical capabilities underpin the launch of its new 16kW laser system. The highly flexible, high-power laser cell is already driving state-of-the-art projects at the Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre.
The impressive scale of this 8m x 10m x 7m laser system reflects growing industry demand for laser systems with advanced handling capabilities
Cyan Tec’s team of innovative, multi-disciplined engineers have succeeded in delivering a system capable of achieving high-quality welding joins, from around 15mm, over lengths of several metres, driving forward advanced welding applications in industries such as nuclear, marine and aerospace.
Cyan Tec claims an enviable reputation as a manufacturer of complex automated laser systems for welding, cutting, ablation, additive manufacture and surface modification. This exciting new system reportedly minimizes heat distortion and thermal stress to achieve high-quality welds for stainless steel, aluminium, titanium and alloy products.
The Cyan Tec laser system delivers travel speeds of 10m+ per minute, with a six-axis gantry and 2-axis manipulator table capable of handling products up to 15 tonnes. User friendly HMI and digital dual screen display enable operators to control and monitor in-cell processing.
In addition to launching advanced laser systems, Cyan Tec has a dedicated team of development engineers responding to demand for made-to-order laser solutions for special applications.
Manufacturers considering incorporating advanced laser solutions into production lines value specialist in-line equipment expertise from advanced integrators such as Cyan Tec who have a demonstrable record of successful large scale, complex high-powered laser solutions. Such dedicated integrators can offer the advice, support and technical solution required to ensure successful integration of in-line laser solutions.
For More Info:
Tel: +44 (0)1509 815186