- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
Emerson has launched a new laser welder platform that provides high mix and batch manufacturers of plastic components with greater production capability, without compromising product quality or performance. The Branson™ GL-300 is a highly flexible quasi-simultaneous plastic joining solution, designed to deliver efficient high-quality welds in a wide range of applications and help manufacturers to increase production efficiency.
Manufacturers increasingly need machines and processes that can be quickly and cost-effectively adapted to changing production demands and specifications. For low volume, high mix manufacturers especially, flexible welding solutions that allow faster production start-up, provide a critical advantage. The Branson GL platform meets this need by combining highly efficient and accurate welds with cost-effective and easy-to-change tooling that enables faster set-up and adjustment for changing product specifications.
Manufacturing capability is further enhanced by a range of unique features including a high-quality scanning system, easy-to-use HMI, large (300mm x 300mm) weld area, multiple weld modes, variable spot size as low as 0.5 mm and an adjustable laser power source height. These enable the Branson GL-300 to support applications with different materials, application sizes and production speeds.
For more info: