- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
- Auxiliary Gas Shield: A bright idea – a bright weld
- Implementation of Welding Simulation for Pre-Employment Evaluation and Entry Level GMAW Welder Training
- Obituary: Parimal Biswas (16.04.1950 – 30.04.2021)
Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
Emerson has launched a new laser welder platform that provides high mix and batch manufacturers of plastic components with greater production capability, without compromising product quality or performance. The Branson™ GL-300 is a highly flexible quasi-simultaneous plastic joining solution, designed to deliver efficient high-quality welds in a wide range of applications and help manufacturers to increase production efficiency.
Manufacturers increasingly need machines and processes that can be quickly and cost-effectively adapted to changing production demands and specifications. For low volume, high mix manufacturers especially, flexible welding solutions that allow faster production start-up, provide a critical advantage. The Branson GL platform meets this need by combining highly efficient and accurate welds with cost-effective and easy-to-change tooling that enables faster set-up and adjustment for changing product specifications.
Manufacturing capability is further enhanced by a range of unique features including a high-quality scanning system, easy-to-use HMI, large (300mm x 300mm) weld area, multiple weld modes, variable spot size as low as 0.5 mm and an adjustable laser power source height. These enable the Branson GL-300 to support applications with different materials, application sizes and production speeds.
For more info: