- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- BÖHLER FOX C 9 MV – Böhler Welding Stick Electrodes for Power Plant Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
- AMPCOLOY® Mylar as a Resting / Clamping Block on welding fixtures
- Major European train builders invest in Powerstir Friction Stir Welding
- TPE-Jacketed Cables with Silicone Tubing Withstand Harsh Welding Conditions
Camfil APC’s Zephyr III: A portable dust collector
Zephyr III™ portable dust collector is well suitable equipment for facilities that perform maintenance welding or intermittent production welding. This plug-and-play collector offered Camfil APC, captures airborne particles including welding/soldering fumes, grinding dusts, and dry dusts. The three-stage filtration system includes a primary spark trap, a Gold Cone® HemiPleat® filter, and a carbon after-filter. With an adjustable, 360-degree swivel arm, the unit captures dust and fumes at their source and can be adjusted to fit many weld locations and parts sizes.
Standard Features & Benefits:
- Complete unit – just plug it into 120V/1Ph/60Hz and you’re collecting dust and fumes.
- Roll out dust drawer
- Quick clamp cartridge sealing/removal
- Exterior arm adjustments
- Heavy duty fume arm is obstruction free inside.
- Easy, 360° hood positioning
- 700 cfm at the capture hood
- (1250 cfm free air – no resistance)
- Three stage filtration:
Primary spark trap
Gold Cone® HemiPleat®
Carbon after filter
- Large wheels with swivels and brakes for ease in moving and positioning
- Tough powder coated surface finish inside and outside
- Venturi assisted pulse cleaning, manually activated
- Dust drawer grid minimizes dust re-entrainment
- 120/1/60 VAC, 1 Hp motor
- (15 amp circuit required)
- Thermal overload in motor starter switch
The only thing the user need to supply is the electrical feed and compressed air line.
Safety & Protection: Fume arms are available in the following sizes for attachment to your own system.
- F1620 fume arm 6” x 7 ft.
- F1630 fume arm 6” x 10 ft.
- F1640 fume arm 6” x 14 ft.