- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
BOHLER N Ti 71-T1C
Böhler Welding offers for flux cored arc welding (FCAW) the most comprehensive portfolio of cored wires in the world. Producing both folded and seamless cored wires, Böhler Welding is the best source for all types of cored wires across all alloy groups.
The high deposition rate and deposition efficiency of Böhler flux-cored wires lead to a significant reduction of total welding costs through: Less welding time, less spatter and less cleaning time and excellent weldability especially in all positions.
Rutile folded wires provide a powerful penetrating arc with high deposition characteristics, while depositing a smooth weld with minimum spatter formation.
BOHLER N Ti 71-T1C is a rutile flux cored wire with fast freezing slag. Excellent welding characteristics in all positions. Very good mechanical properties, easy slag detachability, low spatter level, smooth and well shaped beads with X-ray-quality. Applicable in out-of-position welding, with higher productivity and less time for post-weld cleaning.
Field of Application:
Suitable for butt and fillet welding of hulls, storage tanks, water wall panels, mechanical and constructional steel structure and bridges.
- BOHLER N Ti 71-T1C is a rutile flux cored wire with fast freezing slag.
- Excellent welding characteristics in all positions.
- Good slag detachability and allows high welding speed.
- Very good mechanical properties with high impact down to even -30˚C.
- Excellent weldability with very low spatter, smooth and well-shaped beads with X-ray quality.
- Optimized for 100% CO2 gas shielding.
- Moisture pick-up resistance.
- Layer wound plastic spool packing
- Vacuum packed
- Safe and secure shipment in Pallets
- Reliable and consistent weld quality
- Smooth welding characteristics
- Increased productivity
- Reduction of total welding costs