- “I always prefer working as per the given standards, and I’m sure, this is the right way to complete any project.”
- Mega Project: The Mumbai Metro
- Weldfab Tech Times:- August – september 2020
- WELDFAB TECH AWARDS 2019
- WELDFAB TECH AWARDS 2019
- “A lot of industries are now considering friction welding as one of the key technologies within their manufacturing process.”
- Application of LEAN techniques in NDT, Welding and Third Party Inspection(TPI)
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Feb – Mar 2020
- Welders passion
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
AugmentedArc Augmented Reality Welding System
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., has announced the availability of the new AugmentedArc Augmented Reality Welding System for welding education. Designed for use by beginner and intermediate-level welding students, the system helps students complete their training faster and instructors make more effective use of their time and resources.
Miller AugmentedArc simulates multi-process MIG, TIG, flux-cored and stick welding, blending real-world and computer-generated images into a one-of-a-kind augmented reality environment. The system is designed to combine the efficiency and economy of classroom education with the effectiveness of hands-on welding experience — for a realistic welding simulation that can be used by trade schools, union facilities and industrial training departments to optimize training efficiency and minimize material costs.
- AugmentdArc Simulator
- Teacher Software
- Black Infinity AR helmet (277265) with premium headgear
- AugmentedArc router (277397)
- Work Stand (277266) for out-of-position applications
- SMAW Stinger (277268)
- SMAW electrode (277267)
- TIG Torch (301400) with AR tip (277272)
- TIG filler Rod (277271)
- MIG Gun (301401) with AR Tip (277269)
- Butt Joint Coupon (277274)
- T-Joint Coupon (277270)
- Butt Joint Coupon (277275)
- Pipe-to-Plate Coupon (277276)
- Lap Joint Coupon (277273)
Helmet’s external optical sensor captures and sends images of coded devices and coupons to the AugmentedArc computer. The computer generates 3-D images of metal workpieces, augmenting them into a real-world environment.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
Instructors can use AugmentedArc to make more effective use of their time while providing students with an immersive augmented reality experience. The system also records video for instructors to read, replay and evaluate. In addition, instructors can remotely manage AugmentedArc, customize the curriculum, develop assignments, run reports and monitor each student’s performance.
AugmentedArc joins the LiveArc™ Welding Performance Management System in the Miller portfolio of comprehensive weld education and training solutions.
For More Info:
Two Rivers Marketing (on behalf of Miller Electric Mfg. Co.)
Monica DeBrot: email@example.com