- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
AugmentedArc Augmented Reality Welding System
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., has announced the availability of the new AugmentedArc Augmented Reality Welding System for welding education. Designed for use by beginner and intermediate-level welding students, the system helps students complete their training faster and instructors make more effective use of their time and resources.
Miller AugmentedArc simulates multi-process MIG, TIG, flux-cored and stick welding, blending real-world and computer-generated images into a one-of-a-kind augmented reality environment. The system is designed to combine the efficiency and economy of classroom education with the effectiveness of hands-on welding experience — for a realistic welding simulation that can be used by trade schools, union facilities and industrial training departments to optimize training efficiency and minimize material costs.
- AugmentdArc Simulator
- Teacher Software
- Black Infinity AR helmet (277265) with premium headgear
- AugmentedArc router (277397)
- Work Stand (277266) for out-of-position applications
- SMAW Stinger (277268)
- SMAW electrode (277267)
- TIG Torch (301400) with AR tip (277272)
- TIG filler Rod (277271)
- MIG Gun (301401) with AR Tip (277269)
- Butt Joint Coupon (277274)
- T-Joint Coupon (277270)
- Butt Joint Coupon (277275)
- Pipe-to-Plate Coupon (277276)
- Lap Joint Coupon (277273)
Helmet’s external optical sensor captures and sends images of coded devices and coupons to the AugmentedArc computer. The computer generates 3-D images of metal workpieces, augmenting them into a real-world environment.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
Miller’s True Blue Warranty
Instructors can use AugmentedArc to make more effective use of their time while providing students with an immersive augmented reality experience. The system also records video for instructors to read, replay and evaluate. In addition, instructors can remotely manage AugmentedArc, customize the curriculum, develop assignments, run reports and monitor each student’s performance.
AugmentedArc joins the LiveArc™ Welding Performance Management System in the Miller portfolio of comprehensive weld education and training solutions.
For More Info:
Two Rivers Marketing (on behalf of Miller Electric Mfg. Co.)
Monica DeBrot: email@example.com