- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
ALM : The No. 1 Mobile Laser
The ALM’s Versatility Is Impressive.
The mobile laser welding system can be brought to the workpiece, or the workpiece to the laser. In many cases, it is not necessary to dismantle the mold. The ALM ensures mobility within the company or at the customer’s facilities.
The laser is ready for use within just minutes. The laser arm can be quickly positioned and fixed in the desired working position via electrohydraulic brakes. You may weld manually with the joystick, semi-automatically, or via an external operating unit with pulse function.
The laser device has a powerful and application optimized SPC with new functions, and the user coordinate control is programmable within a range of 50 × 50 mm.
A laser head which can be rotated left and right, the optional turn and tilt objective, and focusing lenses with various focal distances ensure that the laser beam can reach (almost) any point of the workpiece without requiring arduous movements. The microscope can also be rotated, thus facilitating economical working.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Open laser system -– Work without restrictions in your operational space
- Safe working – The system fulfils performance level d
- Quick use thanks to short setup times (positioning, fixing brakes, welding)
- Extremely flexible thanks to the versatile adjustment options of the laser head
- Precision joystick
- The narrow laser head also reaches deep into the workpiece
- Compact design
- No additional cooling system necessary