- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
AL-ARM 450 F: Handheld Welding Laser
Manual Welding Laser AL-ARM 450 F
The AL-ARM laser system enables quick and flexible vehicle body repairs on pores, bleed-throughs, and offset seams. In molding, you can weld directly in the press or milling tool – without any setup time.
The AL-ARM is different:
With this welding laser, the welding process is monitored through 3D visualization instead of customary microscope attachments. This is realized via (pass-through) 3D laser protection goggles, which allow you to keep an eye on the environment and the welding task at the same time. The welding area is augmented and the process-relevant data, such as the cross-hairs, are displayed directly.
This laser system has no resonator, but instead a handset with automated wire feeding for wire thicknesses up to 0.6 mm. The wire is fed automatically. The handset weighs only 1.5 kg and is connected to the supply unit via a 3.5 m long energy chain.
It is easy to handle and very flexible during operation. The welding seam width can be variably adjusted during the welding process.
A lot of emphasis was placed on safety: Integrated workpiece detection ensures that welding is only allowed when the handset touches the workpiece. This prevents uncontrolled laser radiation emissions. The safety concept verified by TÜV for compliance with the high safety requirements for performance level d is included.
· Manipulator table with ALPHA LASER quick-clamping system: For quick and safe clamping of the workpiece.
· Monitor + HDMI cable: For two-dimensional representation of the welding process. The 3D laser protection goggles and monitor can be operated simultaneously.
For More Info:
Tel: +49 (0)89 890237-200
|Laser type / wavelength||Fiber laser, 1070 nm|
|Average power||450 W|
|CW output||450 W|
|Peak pulse power||4500 W|
|Pulse energy||45 J|
|Pulse duration||0.2 ms – CW|
|Pulse frequency||Single pulse – 100 Hz|
|Electrical connection||3-phase, 16 A|
|Operating modes||Pulsed / CW|
|Welding spot Ø||0.3 – 4 mm|
|Focal distance||120 mm|
|Pulse shaping||Adjustability of power curve within a laser pulse|
|Energy chain length||3.5 m|
|W × D × H||550 x 600 x 1200 mm (height with swivel arm: 2000 mm)|
|Weight AL 450 F||120 kg|
|Handset weight||1.5 kg|