- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
7500 Series FiberStar Welding System
FiberStar Fiber Laser Welding Machines
(CW and/or Pulse Fiber Engine Output)
FiberStar Fiber Laser Welding Machines offer a significant competitive advantage for today’s aerospace, electronics, medical device and micro component assembly marketplace subject to stringent quality requirements.
Fiber laser welding technology produces a sharp, focused light beam that consistently melts a very small area of metal. The benefit of the technology is that very little heat is generated at the weld point allowing users to easily weld > 0.025mm from complex, heat sensitive, intricate parts while providing unparalleled parameter flexibility from 0 – 100% duty cycle.
Designed to the highest standards of reliability, repeatability, and user safety, all FiberStar manual laser welding systems offer a factory sealed, maintenance-free laser source designed for more than 30,000 hours of operation.
FiberStar Fiber Laser Welding Machines are ideal for a wide range of complex alloys and applications including: Medical Device Components, 300 Series Stainless Steel, Aerospace and Electronics, Nitonol, Titanium, Platinum, Automotive and Micro Components, and Many Complex Alloys.
For More Details:
LaserStar Technologies Corporation
Tel: 401-438-1500 – Fax: 866-516-3043