- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
250i2 EV CNC Battery Welding System
An all-new design and performance. This latest update takes all of the great features from our previous model and adds to it with a new motorized weld head adding greater control, precision, and uniformity to every weld. Manufacturers can produce lighter, more compact battery packs without compromising power or capacity.
One of the biggest challenges when welding EV Batteries is finding a welder capable of welding highly conductive metals such as copper and aluminum. Inside a lithium-ion battery are various copper and/or aluminum components that carry the electrical current (such as buss bars). These components are commonly joined to either similar or dissimilar materials to facilitate the electric current. If the joint is not made properly, there is a potential for voltage drops due to the resistance between the two pieces.