- OBITUARY: Dr G Padmanabham (RIP : 3rd June 2021)
- ADLINK Enables Automated Arc-Welding Defect Detection with Industrial Machine Vision Edge Solution Toward Industry 4.0
- voestalpine Bohler Welding sponsors National Skill Competition for Best of the Best Welders 2020-21
- Weldfabtechtimes Magazine:- April – May 2021
- New high performing filters for FilterCart and Filterbox
- “We installed Liquid Medical Oxygen tanks in more than 250+ hospitals all over India and our Parent Company supplied liquid medical oxygen to more than 1000+ hospitals.”
- “We have consolidated our presence in India with the appointment of Sahara Enterprises.”
- “Government need to promote this particular education from the root itself to benefit entire welding segment in the coming years.”
- At John Deere, ‘Hard Iron Meets Artificial Intelligence’
- New developments in gas shielded arc welding of aluminium alloys using gas mixtures containing minor gaseous additions
Information collected through forms from this site will only be used for the specific purposes for which it was sought and to which you consented. It will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever. Any personal data we hold on you will be deleted or updated upon request and any inaccurate or misleading data held will be changed or deleted upon your request. If you no longer wish to receive the information for which your data was collected, or should you wish your data to be deleted or amended for any reason, please contact us. Your right to privacy and the security of the data you share with us is a primary concern at EAA Publication. We assure you that the Information collected through forms from this site will not be sold, shared or redistributed in any form.
REASONS FOR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons: (a) We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. We will only disclose this information as provided below. (b) We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Policy