- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
Superior Joining Technologies adds LDT welding system
Superior Joining Technologies, Machesney Park, Ill., has acquired a new modular laser deposition technology (LDT) welding system to expand its precision welding services.
The machine can be equipped with 300-, 450-, 600-, or 900-W laser sources. Filler metal is introduced into the laser weld joint, allowing improved control of depth of weld penetration, limited distortion of the substrate, and reduced additional corrective machining for thin materials and small to mid-sized assemblies, says the company.