- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Superior Joining Technologies adds LDT welding system
Superior Joining Technologies, Machesney Park, Ill., has acquired a new modular laser deposition technology (LDT) welding system to expand its precision welding services.
The machine can be equipped with 300-, 450-, 600-, or 900-W laser sources. Filler metal is introduced into the laser weld joint, allowing improved control of depth of weld penetration, limited distortion of the substrate, and reduced additional corrective machining for thin materials and small to mid-sized assemblies, says the company.