- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
SCR gets recognition for reducing weld defects
The Railway Board has applauded the efforts taken by South Central Railway (SCR) in registering a remarkable improvement in Alumino-Thermic (AT) welding quality, thereby resulting in drastic reduction of rail weld defects.
“The SCR worked intensely to improve the techniques used in used in AT welding, which is being mainly executed in the in the field for welding of rail tracks. Proper quality control is essential in execution of AT welds to make the joints defect-free and also to avoid failure of rail welds that impact safety as well as punctuality of rail services,” Ch Rakesh, Chief Public Relations Officer of SCR, said.