- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
SCR gets recognition for reducing weld defects
The Railway Board has applauded the efforts taken by South Central Railway (SCR) in registering a remarkable improvement in Alumino-Thermic (AT) welding quality, thereby resulting in drastic reduction of rail weld defects.
“The SCR worked intensely to improve the techniques used in used in AT welding, which is being mainly executed in the in the field for welding of rail tracks. Proper quality control is essential in execution of AT welds to make the joints defect-free and also to avoid failure of rail welds that impact safety as well as punctuality of rail services,” Ch Rakesh, Chief Public Relations Officer of SCR, said.