- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Lincoln Electric names Michele as Executive VP, Chief HR Officer
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: LECO) (“Company”), announced today that Michele R. Kuhrt will serve as Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), effectively immediately. In this role, Kuhrt will be responsible for leading the global human resources team, with an emphasis on employee engagement and development, diversity and inclusion, and enhancing HR systems and processes. She will report to Christopher L. Mapes, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
“Michele has extensive experience with our culture, the integration of complex systems and collaboration with teams across multinational business units, which makes her a strong fit to lead our human resources function,” stated Christopher L. Mapes, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Her track record of developing talented and highly engaged teams will be a catalyst for us as we execute on our long-term strategy for the Company.”
Kuhrt joined Lincoln Electric in 1997 as Director of Taxes and later served as Company Officer and Senior Vice President, Tax with responsibility for Lincoln Electric’s global tax matters and has worked closely with all of the global businesses. She most recently served as Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, a position she has held since 2016. In that role, she was a member of the Management Committee and was instrumental in the successful roll out of many global initiatives. Prior to joining Lincoln Electric , Kuhrt was with Elsag Bailey Process Automation (a unit of ABB) and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. She holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in accountancy from Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management.