- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
First laser blanking line for Asia
Ansteel is one of the world’s largest steel producers, is considered the “cradle of the steel industry” in China and has a significant share in the rapid economic growth of the People’s Republic. Now the company is Schuler’s first customer to install a laser cutting line in Asia. It is also the first machine in the world to feature two cutting heads for processing strip up to 1,880 mm wide.
Laser cutting machines have proven their reliability and high output in the serial production of body panels already in Europe – another will soon be in the USA – and are particularly suitable for production processes with frequent product changes, since no tools are used for laser cutting. Schuler’s innovative DynamicFlow technology enables a highly dynamic cutting process and high belt speeds for continuously moving coil material. On the one hand, this leads to an increased output and higher plant availability, on the other hand, the process ensures a material-saving transport of sensitive materials such as aluminum.
The Laser Blanking Line 2.18 has two high-performance cutting heads and enables the production of circuit boards for various components made of strip material with a width of up to 1,880 mm. It forms a cost-effective alternative to Laser Blanking Line 3.21. With three laser cutting heads, this system is particularly suitable for the efficient production of outer skin boards with a bandwidth of up to 2,150 mm. It offers a wide range of options to optimally meet the needs of customers and has been successfully in operation for several years now.