- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
ESAB sponsors 2019 student career day at automotive shows
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products will sponsor the 2019 Student Career Day event taking place at more than 15 AutoRama®/World of Wheels/Cavalcade of Customs® events held throughout the U.S. and Canada. Presented by Summit Racing Equipment and the International Show Car Association (ISCA), Student Career Day exposes students and instructors to a wide range of opportunities in the automotive industry through speakers, corporate support and event participation.
During each event, ESAB will award a Rebel™ EM 215ic MIG welder to one participating school, with the winner drawn randomly on the day of the event. The Rebel unit provides a MIG output of 20 to 220 amps and enables users to switch from 230V to 120V primary power simply by connecting the supplied adapter plug.
“Student Career Day gives students a positive, hands-on experience in the automotive industry and allows them to see the large number of possible careers available,” says Bill Wehrman, North America Marketing Communications, ESAB. “We are proud to sponsor this initiative that supports automotive educational programs.”
Werhman notes that Rebel is perfect for students because its sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature takes away the doubt of welding with incorrect settings so users can focus on good gun technique and become productive more quickly. With sMIG, users begin by setting metal thickness and selecting wire diameter, then Rebel will automatically adapt to any popular filler metal/gas combination to provide a stable MIG arc and superior welding performance.