- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Build with Blue Spring Savings: Featuring Rebates up to $700
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a leading worldwide manufacturer of arc welding equipment, is offering its spring rebate program just in time for Father’s Day and graduation. With the Build with Blue Spring Savings promotion, customers can take advantage of two rebates totaling up to $700. Now through June 30, 2018, those purchasing a qualifying Miller product will receive a rebate of up to $500. By adding other Miller accessories or Hobart filler metal, customers may qualify for another rebate of up to $200. This offer is valid only at authorized Miller distributors.
Customers are eligible for the following rebates when purchasing from the below list of products:
- Millermatic® 211 MIG Welder ($1,149 after $50 rebate)
Welds material from 24 gauge to 3/8-inch-thick in a single pass. Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP™) provides the versatility to use 120 V or 240 V input power.
- Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™($1,319 after $100 rebate)
This lightweight air plasma cutter can be used on the job or at home. At just 19 pounds, the Spectrum 375 offers easy connection to 120V or 240V and can cut up to 3/8-inch mild steel.
- Diversion™ 180 TIG Welder ($1,639 after $500 rebate)
Perfect for the personal user, this AC/DC TIG machine upgrade has both 115V and 230V input power capability.
- Syncrowave® 210 TIG Welder($2,539 after $300 rebate)
Ideal for both light-industrial applications and personal users, the Syncrowave 210 does not compromise power or performance for affordable inverter technology.
- Trailblazer® 325 EFI ($5,629 after $300 rebate)
No other compact, engine-driven machine in the 300-amp class delivers more welding power or more auxiliary power with better fuel efficiency and less noise.
Customers can also take advantage of more savings when purchasing additional Miller accessories and Hobart filler metals (excludes welders and plasma cutters).
- Receive a $50 rebate when buying $150 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $100 rebate when buying $300 in qualifying products.
- Receive a $200 rebate when buying $500 in qualifying products.