- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
Automatic Girth Welder
Bug-O Systems offers the Automatic Girth Welder for tank fabrication applications. Unlike other girth welders on the market, the BGW (Bug-O Girth Welder) Series comes standard with a dual drive system and other features unique to our machines. This self-propelled submerged arc welding system can reduce field storage tank welding time by 40% by increasing arc on time and reducing weld defects. BUG-O Girth Welders features:
- Unique Modular system that, with conversion kit, can turn single sided machines into dual sided machines.
- Dual Drive Motor, unique in the marketplace, gives the ability to drive over uneven plate fit-ups.
- Adjustable Flux System uniquely adjustable with vertical and horizontal wheel system.
- Mounted laser pointer that helps with weld alignment saving time and money.
- Easy to navigate control panel that makes it very simple for any user to learn quickly.
- Weather protection for the operator using weather tight canvas.
- Can be ordered specifically for LNG solutions.
We also offer Welding Automation for cross country pipeline and many other on-site welding and cutting applications and are continuously extending our help for the country building the infrastructure fast.