- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
Automatic Girth Welder
Bug-O Systems offers the Automatic Girth Welder for tank fabrication applications. Unlike other girth welders on the market, the BGW (Bug-O Girth Welder) Series comes standard with a dual drive system and other features unique to our machines. This self-propelled submerged arc welding system can reduce field storage tank welding time by 40% by increasing arc on time and reducing weld defects. BUG-O Girth Welders features:
- Unique Modular system that, with conversion kit, can turn single sided machines into dual sided machines.
- Dual Drive Motor, unique in the marketplace, gives the ability to drive over uneven plate fit-ups.
- Adjustable Flux System uniquely adjustable with vertical and horizontal wheel system.
- Mounted laser pointer that helps with weld alignment saving time and money.
- Easy to navigate control panel that makes it very simple for any user to learn quickly.
- Weather protection for the operator using weather tight canvas.
- Can be ordered specifically for LNG solutions.
We also offer Welding Automation for cross country pipeline and many other on-site welding and cutting applications and are continuously extending our help for the country building the infrastructure fast.