- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
ADVANCE INSTITUTE OF WELDING TECHNOLOGY (Welding Consultancy, Training, Testing, Certification & Fabrication)
ADVANCE INSTITUTE OF WELDING TECHNOLOGY
(Welding Consultancy, Training, Testing, Certification & Fabrication)
AIWT has started its operations during the year 1989and has been running efficiently and effectively by its partners, C Sridhar & V Rajasekar since then. With their vast experience in the field, the promoters have shown the positive results for the years. From the inception, it has turned out to be a leading Welding Training providers & consultants, operating from Chennai and has been active service providers to more than 100 Multinational, Public, Private sector units including micro, small and medium scale enterprises pan India.
- Identification and implementation of turnkey solution in welding processes for mechanization and low cost automation.
- Providing robotic system for specific requirements of customer(having business relationship with M/s. Tespa India Pvt. Limited, one of the pioneers in this field dealing with Nachi, OTC (Japan) Robotic systems (5 to 6 axes and having payload capacity from 3 to 1,000 kg for handling, palletizing, clean room and MIG & MAG, Spot, Seam welding operations).
- Establishment of advance welding &fabrication methods as per the customer requirement.
- End to end solutions in any welding process& and its related areas.
- Quality System development in welding processes & products as per International Standard (ISO 3834, EN 15085, ISO 15614, ASME Sec IX, AWS etc.).
- Providing practical training in GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, SAW, SMAW and also in other processes like RSW, RSEW, RPW, Friction, Flash Butt (trained more than 10,000 welders and operators till date), etc.
- Engineers, Supervisors and Managers are given training in
- Arc Welding Technology,
- Distortion control,
- NDT level II in RT, UT, MT, PT & VT,
- WPS, PQR & WPQ documentation for all materials & processes as per ASME, AWS and ISO standards,
- QA & QC.
All above are done at clients end as well as at AIWT.
Certified more than 5,000 welders and operators till date and shall also provide Govt. Aggregated (NABET) Welder Performance Qualification certificates after conducting tests in any welding process either at client’s end or at AIWT.
New product development:
- New product Development and its validation (qualification) as per prevailing codes.
- Assistance in systematic way of development existing products.
Repair & Reclamation:
- Analyzing the welding failures and suggesting surveillance and implementation of suitable repair and retrieval.
Testing & Inspection services:
- Testing of Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical requirements and providing NDT & DT services conforming to Customer, National and International standards.
- Evaluation and calibration of power sources
- Testing of all welding consumables as per National and International standards.
- Inspection and Certification of the products as per customer requirement.
Contribution towards welding skill development:
AIWT provides quality training in the different welding processes with modern equipment and prepare the candidates for radiographic quality welding in plate and pipe and provide formal certification as per any prevailing code which is a plus point for the students.
- We provide in-house basic welding training in OFW, SMAW-Plate, Brazing for a fresher / school dropout and also advanced training in SMAW, GTAW, Pipe 6G, GMAW, FCAW, SAW and other processes on plate and sheet metal both in house and at customer premises.
- We offer tailor made and comprehensive training program to meet code requirements and with certificates both for training & Qualifications. This helps s to prepare the candidates for employment in specific industries pan India and abroad.
- Also joining National Skill Development Mission (NSQF, NSDC, NSDA) and through its vision ‘Skilled India’ to develop around 150 million (fabrication and welding part is app. 27 %) by 2025.
- Also certify welders through th’ notified bodies like LRS, IRS, ABS, BV, DNV etc. as per any standard welder testing code like. ASME sec IX, ISO 9606-1, EN 287-1, AWS D1.1, IS 7310, IBR, ISO 17024.
- AIWT, as a professional body devoted to the promotion and advancement of welding science and technology in India and also fills up the vacuum between Govt. Large & medium scale, training Institutes
- To promote human resources development for welding in India, AIWT has defined the following role for the institute,
In nutshell, AIWT can provide all Technical help, under ‘One Umbrella Concept’ and help the customer in his endurances where ever it is viable to them.
For More Info:
Advance Institute of Welding Technology,
# 20, Bharathi nagar, Gerugambakkam,
Chennai – 600128, Tamilnadu, India,
Ct: 9444 97 1077; 9444 52 1267.
land: 044 49533741
web: www. advanceweldinginstitute.com