Why Robotic Arc Welding
With the inception of Industry 4.0, the trend of automation and data exchange became imminent. The world Is experiencing gradual ‘Digital Transformation’ in almost all spheres of life which includes the manufacturing industry. Digitisation of the welding equipment and process followed by hard automation through mechanised and Robotic system had a strong influence in the welding industry,which includes the OEMs and end users. With the pandemic affecting the country in a very strong way since 2020, it posed a big challenge in front of the manufacturing industry due to the dearth of skilled manpower. This impact forced the industry harder to consider automisation of the welding process. This obviously will create demands for robotic arc welding, which is expected to bring major changes in the job market in terms of knowledge and skill requirements.
Why to choose RAWT Course
The objective of this course is to impart Robotic Arc Welding Training to young engineers and professionals working in the welding industry and robotic machine operators on Robot teaching with related arc welding processes and certify the successful candidates accordingly. This training and certification will open an enormous opportunity for the young engineers and welding professionals to build their career in the field of automated welding for the manufacturing industry and robotic welding system integrators in India and abroad.
This unique training programme is formulated for the extensive demand from the industries for certified Robotic Arc Welding Technologists, which is not generally available. To address the issue, a joint venture has been launched where M/s. CLOOS India Welding Technologies Pvt. Ltd., with their partner at Kolkata M/s. Nextgen Plasma Pvt. Ltd., and The Indian Institute of Welding (IIW-India), the certifying authority with its expertise in the field of welding, have tied their hands to impart the training and certification in RAWT.
- Degree or Diploma Engineers in any stream with or without job experience having passion for career in welding field.
- Welding professionals having an experience in welding field for a minimum of 3 years and who can follow the theories related to the course module.
- General: Basics of welding, overview of different welding processes& power sources, weld metallurgy, codes & standards, qualifications, quality control & inspection, advancement, and automation.
- Robotics: Basics of robotic arc welding, automatic operating cycles, electronics sequence of operations, understanding material treatment and processing, programming, and simulation.
- General: Hands on training in GMAW process, and training in pulsed GMAW with different materials.
- Robotics: Detailed training on teach mode, editor mode, programme mode, programme execution and welding functions, programme functions, and programme management.
COURSE MODULE AND EXAMINATION
- Theory: Theory classes will be held online with 2 (morning and evening) sessions of approximately 2 hours each on Saturdays and Sundays, and 1 session each of approximately 2 hours on weekdays. This will be followed by online Theory Examination of 3 hours duration.
- Practical: Hands on classroom training will be provided from Monday to Saturday for approximately 6 hours daily. Followed by Practical Test and evaluation.
Note: Course medium will be English.
Certificate of ‘Robotic Arc Welding Technologist’ will be provided only to the successful candidates, those who will clear both the Theory and Practical Examinations. Other candidates will get the Participation Certificate. Re-examination will be allowed only once for Theory or Practical Examinations or both, after a gap of minimum 1 month but within 2 months as per the discretion of training provider.
VENUE FOR PRACTICAL TRAINING
Nextgen Plasma Welding Application Centre
Beside Kidzee School, Benaras Road
Howrah – 711115, West Bengal
(Venue for other centres e.g., Pune, will be intimated later)
GROUND & 1ST FLOOR,
PLOT NO. 114/1/3, GENERAL BLOCK,
PUNE MAHARASHTRA 411026 INDIA
GST Registration Number :27AAECC5526E1ZV
Mobile: +91 9836586584/ +91 6290696087
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com