The 2400 Series of reels from Hannay Reels are available with manual or power rewind. These reels are designed to handle twin 1/4″ through 3/8″ welding hose and may be used in oxy or fuel welding.
- MX chain drive crank rewind or powered by a compressed air or hydraulic motor
- MX rewind reels supplied with pinion brake
- Power reels not supplied with brake
- Standard inlets: 90° ball bearing swivel joints with 1/2″ female NPT threads. Oxy/acet brass inlet adapters are available
- Standard outlets: are male 9/16″-18 threads. Right hand for oxygen, left hand for gas
- Rollers may be purchased. Specify roller position (mounting brackets are necessary)
- Pressures to 300 psi (21 bar)
- Temperatures from -40° F to +200° F (-40° C to +93° C)
- Type of gas used MUST be specified
For More Info:
Hannay Reels Inc.
553 State Route 143
Westerlo, New York 12193 USA
FAX: 518.797.3259 / 800.733.5464