- D&H Secheron’s stainless steel flux cored wires
- Welding Surface Prep: There is an Easier Way
- FY 2019 : Economic and Automotive Performance
- Modular Welding Tables
- Welding Consumables for Pipeline Construction
- Finishing Chemicals
- Diamondspark seamless cored wires for brilliant welding results
- BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet
- Weldfab Tech Times:- October – November 2020
- EWM Taurus Steel saves electricity and costs
|PRODUCT NAME:||Weld Cleaning and Embossing Machines|
|COMPANY NAME:||Hytek Marketing|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
HYTEK INTRODUCES WELD CLEANING MACHINES FROM BYMAT, GERMANY
Since 1995 Bymat GmbH has been known as the leading German manufacturer of cleaning & embossing machines for electrochemical cleaning, polishing and embossing of stainless steels on an environmentally friendly basis.
Utilising the latest technology, we offer our customers cost-effective, fast and effective ways of weld cleaning. Our high-quality weld cleaning equipment quickly removes oxides created during the welding process, restoring the original material colour in an environmentally friendly manner. It also re-passivates the welds.
Using this electrochemical surface treatment, the use of toxic pickling pastes can be either reduced or completely replaced. In addition, it is now possible to clean and polish using our high-performance brush.
Dark and Light marking of all conductive metal surfaces is another optional function of our cleaning and embossing machines which many of our customers utilise further increasing productivity and quality of the finished product.
Due to the different model ranges (Baseline, Classic Line and Premium Line) there is a model to suit every user demands.