- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||Multi Mark|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
Multi Mark adopts a special process, for which a patent application has been filed, that makes it the first machine in the world to apply black markings on aluminium.
Multi Mark is fitted with inverter technology and a touch screen. An instant electrochemical reaction, which involves lower costs than silk-screening or laser marking, guarantees high definition markings on surfaces such as stainless steel, galvanized steel, chrome steel, carbon steel, chrome plastic, copper and titanium alloys. Multi Mark offers two types of markings: black and white (localized electric erosion). Titanium surface can be marked in two different colours.
The strengths of Multi Mark include: higher mechanical and chemical resistance than laser and silk-screen marking; speed; resistance to corrosion; the marked part becomes more resistant than the basic metal (tests available on request); no heating of the surface; possibility of marking large logos and trademarks on thin surfaces without deformation; quality details comparable to high-definition laser marking; maximum flexibility thanks to two different kinds of screens (all-purpose marking screens and disposable marking screens produced via a printing kit).
The high stability of the markings, combined with the complete absence of solvents, acids or dangerous substances, make the machine suitable for the food, medical and pharmaceutical industries (ionic transfer and ionic release tests available on request).