- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||KOBE STEEL CO., JAPAN|
|COMPANY NAME:||WELDWELL SPECIALITY PVT. LTD./ NIVEK AGENCIES|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
The Welding Business is one of the business units managed by Kobe Steel Ltd. Since the covered electrodes for mild steel were first produced in 1942, the product range has expanded to include covered electrodes, solid wires, flux-cored wires, and welding fluxes for such materials as mild steel, high strength steel, low temperature steel, heat-resistant low-alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy, and cast iron. In addition to such welding consumables, the Welding Business offers highly efficient welding processes and designs and produces high performance equipment such as welding robots, welding power sources, peripheral devices, and the optimized welding systems tailored for individual customers. Kobe Steel's welding consumables are produced under rigorous standards and famous for their high stable quality, ranging from covered electrodes to automatic / semi-automatic welding wire and flux with approximately eight hundred kinds. The excellence of their quality and service is highly appreciated by the broad area of industry, acquiring reputation that no other competitors ever come close to. Welding Consumables for Heat-Resistant Low Alloy Steels have been applied for many energy power plant such as desulfurization reactors, pressure vessels for atomic power reactors and high-temperature high-pressure boiler.
Excellent crack resistant enables fabrication of thick heavy sections in Also, good mechanical properties can be obtained after extended PWHT.
The range includes consumables for welding of Gr11, Gr22 and Gr22V, etc., by all processes, including SAW and FCAW.
For additional details and product enquiries emails can be sent at email@example.com