|PRODUCT NAME:||Electrode Ovens, Bench Ovens & Flux Ovens|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
ELECTRODE OVENS, BENCH OVENS & FLUX OVENS
Welspring manufacture a wide range of electrode ovens, in varying capacities, for electrode moisture drying, and flux baking for SAW (submerged arc welding) applications.
- Analogue thermostats or digital temperature controllers (DTC)
- Varying voltages: 48V, 70V, 110V, 220V and DUAL VOLTAGE ovens
- Stainless steel body ovens
- Bench oven & flux oven models are fitted with mini-circuit breakers for safety
- Each oven is tested and heated to the rated temperature before supply
- Calibration certificates are available upon request
- All ovens are tested to BS 638.5 and EN60974-1 norms
ovens for welding machines
The welding ovens are designed to directly draw power from welding machines at the job site. They come with earth clamps that clamp on the (+) and (-) terminals to tap into DC power.