- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|PRODUCT NAME:||BÖHLER Guardian50 Welding Helmet|
|COMPANY NAME:||voestalpine Böhler Welding India Pvt. Ltd.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
YOUR SAFETY. OUR PASSION.
BÖHLER Guardian helmets are designed for a wide range of welding and grinding applications. In the focus of product development is the welders' expectation for high-quality, comfortable and durable products. This means light weight products down to 480 grams with a robust headgear covered by soft sweatbands and highest ADF clarity with true colour technology.
Your safety is our passion and drives our R&D department to provide innovative products to our costumers.
- High Impact Nylon Shell
- Comfort-Headgear with Longitudinal and angular adjustments, smooth ratcjet
- ADF: Shade 4, 9-13, 50 x 100 viewing area and 4 arc sensors
- True colour
- EN 379 classification 1/1/1/2
- Grind mode via external switch