- Weldfab Tech Times:- February – March 2021
- Flux-cored arc welding is one of the popular ways for performing the fabrication process
- Corodur Fülldraht GmbH : Stood for first-class wear protection with flux-cored welding wires
- “To the female who thinks she can’t, I promise you can.”
- “We need to train people to weld more like robots and teach robots to weld more like people.”
- “More important is knowledge, passion for the subject and willingness to learn and ready for hard work is essential.”
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant : All about welding
- Virtual welding simulators: A useful device for welder training and assessments
- Investigation of Friction Stir Processed Al7075 Aluminium Plate Reinforced with Al2O3 / 1 % Gr Hybrid Surface Nanocomposite
- How to avoid Porosity in welding Aluminium
|COMPANY NAME:||D&H Secheron Electrodes Pvt. Ltd.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
BATOX-D(NP) (AWS Code: SFA 5.4 E316-15 (Mod) ) is meant for the SMAW process with a focus on the Nuclear Poweras its main application.Batox-D(NP) is a basic coated, high nitrogen austenitic stainless steel welding electrode yielding 0.05C
- 18Cr – 11.5Ni - 2Mo weld deposit. The core wire of this product is SS316L for more consistency in properties. Low sulfur levels in the weld metal. Weld metal possesses superior mechanical properties, especially impact strength at subzero temperatures. It can be used for welding similar composition materials. By virtue of its basic covering, Batox-D(NP) offers advantages for welding highly restrained joints. It is ideally suited for welding un-stabilized and stabilized versions of AISI 316 type and their equivalents. It is best suitable for welding PFBR components welding.
This product is know for its PFBR, SS 316LN vessel welding. ISCAR:PFBR/30000/SP/1032/R-1. It is used by companies like NTPC, BHEL, L&T Power.