- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
|PRODUCT NAME:||ART-930 Reverse|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
This is the basic Reverse-V, Heavy Duty Automatic Plate Edge Beveller from OMCA, the Pioneers in this field. This machine is suitable for 8-55 mm thick plates and offers Bevel angle range of 0°-60°. The traverse speed range of the machine is 0 -1.4 m/min. This is the "Bottom-up" V Bevel machine suitable for practically any material - MS, CI, Carbon steels, SS, Al, HT Steels, Duplex/Superduplex steels, hastalloy, Ti /alloys, weldox/hardox, armoured steel etc...
The other models in this range are suitable for plates upto 70/100 mm thickness and bevel angle range from 0°-60°/0°-75°, with rugged heavy duty motors in 4kW /5.5kW. The ART-930R machines are often used in tandem with ART-900 machines to obtain double bevels in large plates. Use of these machine offers huge saving in time for double bevels and increases productivity. The customised machines are available in Series 930R to address unique applications such as "facing" of plate edges.
These unique features make the Series 930R machines virtually indispensable for any modern fabrication shop, big or small and offer increased productivity, improved and consistent quality at an optimised cost which ensures shorter PBT and substantial ROI.