- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
|PRODUCT NAME:||ART-920 J|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
This is the basic Heavy Duty Automatic J Plate Edge Beveller from OMCA, the Pioneers in this field. This machine is suitable for 8-100 mm thick plates and offers Bevel angle range of 0°-35° angle. The traverse speed range of the machine is 0 -1.4 m/min. This is the "Top-down" J Bevel machine suitable for practically any material - MS, CI, Carbon steels, SS, Al, HT Steels, Duplex/Superduplex steels, hastalloy, Ti /alloys, weldox/hardox, armoured steel etc... The machine can be used in triple modes - V bevel between 0°-35°, J Bevels in "Top-down" mode and "facing" of the plate edges.
The other model in this range is suitable for plates upto 200 mm thickness bevel with rugged heavy duty 5.5kW motor. The special variants are also available for Reverse J bevels in "Bottom up" position for 100 mm and 200 mm plate thicknesses.
These unique features make the Series 920 machines virtually indispensable for any modern fabrication shop, big or small and offer increased productivity, improved and consistent quality at an optimised cost which ensures shorter PBT and substantial ROI.