- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
This is the Heavy Duty Automatic Plate De-cladding Machine from OMCA, the Pioneers in this field. This machine is suitable for 8 -100 mm thick plates and offers Bevel angle range of 0°-15°. The traverse speed range of the machine is 0 -1.4 m/min. This is the De-Cladding machine suitable for practically any material - MS, CI, Carbon steels, SS, Al, HT Steels, Duplex/Superduplex steels, hastalloy, Ti /alloys, weldox/hardox, armoured steel etc... The machine can be used in dual mode - for de-cladding as well as beveling at 90°-75° (15°). The machine offers max de-clad width of 53 mm and it can de-clad max depth of 15 mm ( max de-clad size: 53 x 15 mm). It offers three options for de-clad edge - 45°, 60° & R.
These unique features make the Series 910 machines virtually indispensable for any fabrication shop, big or small and offer increased productivity, improved and consistent quality at an optimised cost which ensures shorter PBT and substantial ROI.