- D&H Secheron Electrodes pvt ltd
- Dr PV Venkitakrishnan, Distinguished Scientist & Director,
- LQS – improving quality on Geomembrane projects
- MetLase develops digital enhancement for tried and tested Gas Shield technology
- Emerson’s new laser welder enhances manufacturing capabilities
- MM-L300A Laser Weld Monitor
- Weldfab Tech Times:- Dec – Jan 2021
- Sagar D. Shilimkar, Welder Trade, Mazagaon Dock
- Resistance Welding: Solutions
- COMBO 502
|PRODUCT NAME:||ART 900|
|COMPANY NAME:||Mehta Sanghvi & Co.|
|LIVE DEMO (On Site)||Available|
This is the basic Heavy Duty Automatic V Plate Edge Beveller from OMCA, the Pioneers in this field. This machine is suitable for 8-55 mm thick plates and offers Bevel angle range of 15°-60°. The traverse speed range of the machine is 0 -1.4 m/min. This is the "Top-down" V Bevel machine suitable for practically any material - MS, CI, Carbon steels, SS, Al, HT Steels, Duplex/Superduplex steels, hastalloy, Ti /alloys, weldox/hardox, armoured steel etc... The machine can be used in dual mode - for the narrow width plates ( not less than 45 mm) the machine can be stationary and the job could be fed to the machine, whereas for the bigger plates the machine travels and plate is kept stationary.
The other models in this range are suitable for plates upto 100 mm / 200 mm thickness and bevel angle range from 0°-60°/15°-80°, with rugged heavy duty motors in 4kW /5.5kW. The customised machines are available in Series 900 to address unique applications such as dish-end beveling or beveling of shells.
These unique features make the Series 900 machines virtually indispensable for any modern fabrication shop, big or small and offer increased productivity, improved and consistent quality at an optimised cost which ensures shorter PBT and substantial ROI.